Caution: This could change your life
by Heather Grigoratos
I have tried every diet on the market that you could think of. (More than 10 of them!) I was proud of the fact that I didn't eat big meals, that I was a grazer eating 5-6 small meals a day.
I was just sick & tired of yoyo dieting watching my weight come down & being totally elated & happy with myself, only to watch it climb again after I had finally reached my goal weight! I was tired of feeling tired and lethargic, I was tired of hobbling out of bed because my joints ached in the morning.
I didn't realise how sick I really was, my cholesterol was through the roof, my blood sugar too high - My daughter introduced me to the Zest page at the beginning of Sept 2015.
I watched the page for a month. I Read all the questions and I took note of the answers that admin gave and I gained knowledge from them. Towards the end of that September I decided to just "try" the big breakfast to see if it really would keep me full for as long as they said it would. - to my amazement it did!
But I thought maybe it was just a fluke so I tried again the next day and here I am over 2 years later still eating my big breakfast with a new zest for life, a new found energy, no sore joints! This is a lifestyle not a diet.
My winning combination every day! If you haven’t got your ketone Booster, Gut Rescue or ZestMoringa you are missing out! Zest for Life, look Good feel good.
What have I learnt on this journey?
- Don't argue with admin, they know their stuff!
- Don't try and add your own spin to the principles that are laid out so clearly, just don't!
- There's no such thing as a grazer 😀
- You can be thin & unhealthy.
- Sugar is poison, sugar is pain
- It's a daily choice to make the right decisions.
- To look at the wrong food and say I can have that if I want it but I choose NOT to have it! Choose life, choose health, choose to be healthy.
- Choose to control food and NOT to let food control you!
- Eat to live, don't live to eat.
- I can correct my health markers with food.
Share this post
- Tags: Story