- 4 to 6 thick center cut boneless pork chops (these are my favorite but you can use the bone-in pork chops also)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pork rind crumbs
- 3 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for about 10 minutes.
- Season both sides of each pork chop with salt and pepper.
- Use a food processor to blend the pork rinds into crumbs.
- Combine the pork rind crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Place the beaten egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture first, then the crumb mixture immediately after.
- Place each pork chop in the basket.
- Cook them at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. 15 minutes for the really thick pork chops. I am usually able to fit about 4 or 5 pork chops in the basket of the air fryer at a time.
Serve with a side salad and enjoy!
I’ve made this recipe a few different times and the next time I made it I used the bone in pork chops. I was only able to fit about 3 in the air fryer because they are wider and not as thick. I definitely prefer the center cut thick pork chops. Both of pork chops can out crispy in the air fryer and tasty too!
Here are a few photos we took of both the thick cut center cut pork chops and the bone in pork chops.
Here’s the same recipe made with bone in pork chops:
Recipe copied from: https://www.isavea2z.com/crispy-keto-parmesan-crusted-pork-chops-in-the-air-fryer/.