Add Seaweed gelatin in a fun and exciting way to breakfasts and dinners as well as late afternoon snacks. BBBD Gelatin Balsamic Beads are carb and sugar free and made from seaweed gelatin and balsamic vinegar.
Health benefits could include the following:
– Supports skin, hair and nail growth
– Good for joints and can help joint recovery
– Can help tighten loose skin (like the kind you get after having four babies in five years…)
– Can improve digestion since it naturally binds to water and helps food move more easily though the digestive track
– Rumored to help improve cellulite
– Great source of dietary collagen (side note: collagen is too large to be absorbed by the skin, so those skin creams are pretty useless… get it internally and use coconut oil for lotion!)
– Source of protein (though not a spectacular one) but its specific amino acids can help build muscle.”
Gelatin is largely composed of the amino acids glycine and proline, which many people don’t consume in adequate amounts as they are found in the bones, fibrous tissues and organs of animals and as a population, we don’t consume these parts as much anymore. These amino acids are needed not only for proper skin, hair and nail growth, but for optimal immune function and weight regulation!
So BBBD Gelatin Balsamic Beads is a wonderful supplement for health, but I’ve also found a plethora of culinary and other uses lately!