SPECIAL: Moringa: Buy 2 get 1 free
Take five capsules in the morning and 5 at night just before bed time or as needed during the day for that extra boost of energy. Five capsules are equal to 2g powder. This is a maintenance dose. Moringa is a super food and can be used as needed. Ideally take it first thing in the morning and last thing at night as you get into bed. Athletes will find benefit at two to three times the dosage recommended.
There is anecdotal evidence that Moringa can be used for “tired blood” (anemia); arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma; cancer; constipation; diabetes; diarrhea; epilepsy; stomach pain; stomach and intestinal ulcers; intestinal spasms; headache; heart problems; high blood pressure; kidney stones; fluid retention; thyroid disorders; and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections as well as muscle recovery.
There is anecdotal evidence that Moringa can also used to reduce swelling, increase sex drive (as an aphrodisiac), boost the immune system, increase breast milk production and reduce inflammation. Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic that assists with mental alertness and improves attention deficit.
• 92 Nutrients , 46 Antioxidants, 36 Anti-Inflammatory,18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids
• Supports Normal Hormone Levels• Provides Anti-Inflammatory Support• Promotes Healthy Digestion
• Promotes Heightened Mental Clarity• Boosts Energy Without Caffeine• Encourages Balanced Metabolism
• Natural Anti-Aging Benefits • Promotes Softer Skin• Nourishes The Immune System• Promotes Healthy Circulation• Supports Normal Glucose Levels
- Zest Moringa with its amino profile, and dozens of vitamins and minerals, helps to regain regrow, re- energise and recover muscle mitochondria after exercise
- Its assists the thyroid, pituitary glands, hippo campus, kidneys, liver and gut.
And much more!.